The definitive certification for professionals dealing with organizational change, transition and transformation
Developed in partnership with the Change Management Institute
Our Change Management course (developed in collaboration with the Change Management Institute) is designed to help organizations and their people manage the impact of change and provide techniques to effectively plan and implement successful transformation initiatives.
Based on the Effective Change Manager’s Handbook – aligned to the Institute’s Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) – courses explore how change affects, and is affected by, individuals, teams, organizations and change leaders, equipping individuals with the knowledge, theories and techniques to:
- Unlock resistance to change
- Provide effective support and motivation to individuals and teams to embrace change
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to implement change smoothly and effectively
- Manage and inform key stakeholders throughout the change process
- Speed up the implementation of change initiatives.
Who is Change Management Foundation for?
- Anyone interested in understanding the basic principles of achieving successful organizational change, transition or transformation.
- Team members involved in organizational change, transition or transformation projects.
- Professionals pursuing the Change Management Practitioner certificate – for which the Change Management Foundation certificate is a pre-requisite.
What are the key things you will learn?
- How the process of organizational change or transformation occurs.
- The roles needed to assemble teams most likely to achieve successful organizational change.
- How people react to organizational change and how to help them adapt.
- Developing strategies to keep people motivated while an organization undergoes change.
- The different types of change process e.g. planned and emergent change.
- How to keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change.
APMG International Change Management Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||APMG International Change Management – Foundation|
|Exam Code||Change Management|
|Exam Fee||USD $330|
|Exam Duration||40 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Format||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Books / Trainings||Find a training provider|
|Sample Questions||APMG International Change Management Foundation Level Exam Sample Questions and Answers|
|Practice Exam||APMG International Certified Change Management – Foundation Practice Test|
APMG International Change Management Foundation Syllabus Topics:
|Change and the individual|
|Change and the organization|
|Communication and stakeholder engagement|
|Change management practice|