Lean Six Sigma is a powerful, team-based approach for dramatically improving business processes through eliminating waste and increasing quality and efficiency, resulting in enhanced customer experience, lower costs and happier staff.
Lean Six Sigma is a management approach to business performance improvement that has blended the two individual specialisms of Lean and Six Sigma.
The application of Lean Six Sigma allows quality and efficiency improvements to be effectively realized. The focus of Lean is about speed, efficiency and taking waste out of a process. Six Sigma focuses on effectiveness and removal of errors.
When combined and implemented properly it can be a powerful management tool that can greatly improve an organization’s performance, by providing a structured approach to resolving problems.
Certify your ability to:
- Work effectively with, or as a member of, a process improvement team working in an environment supporting Lean Six Sigma.
- Analyse and refine processes to improve efficiency and remove waste using Lean.
- Reduce process variation and improve quality and consistency.
- Add value for customers, employees and shareholders by minimising process variation and waste.
- Improve performance and reduce timescales for Lean Six Sigma projects.
Who is the Yellow Belt for?
- Anyone who wants to learn the basics of Lean Six Sigma and effective process improvement
- Individuals involved in process improvement projects
- Continuous Improvement Manager
- Operations Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
What are the key things you will learn?
- The general philosophy of process improvement and why it is important
- Awareness of various methods for process improvement
- How improvement projects must be implemented
- Setting up and facilitating Kaizen teams
- Techniques to create a culture of continuous improvement
- The tools and techniques needed to create stable and efficient processes
APMG International Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Summary:
|Exam Name||APMG International Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Foundation|
|Exam Code||Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt|
|Exam Fee||USD $350|
|Exam Duration||60 Minutes|
|Number of Questions||50|
|Format||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Books / Trainings||Find a training provider|
|Sample Questions||APMG International Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Foundation Exam Sample Questions and Answers|
|Practice Exam||APMG International Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt – Foundation (Yellow Belt) Practice Test|